(Beaver Dam) There may soon be a new tenant in the old Beaver Dam Elks Lodge. The common council this week approved a Class B liquor license for Randall Frank doing business as Dragon’s Den Lounge at 126 South Spring Street.
The Elks announced in the fall of 2015 that they were moving out of their longtime home. At that point, the building had been closed to the public for a year-and-a-half. The Elks had owned the building for most of the time since the group was locally founded in 1928. The city still has four Class B liquor licenses available.