(Waupun) Authorities were called out to Waupun Memorial Hospital Sunday morning for a potential gas leak. Shelly Haberman, the hospital’s public relations supervisor, says staff immediately notified the Waupun Fire Department after a boiler fault alarm sounded. She says within a short time of the alarm, the fire department and Alliant Energy were on-site and the source was quickly identified and addressed. The all-clear was given by the fire department and normal hospital operations resumed. Haberman says at no time were patients, visitors or staff at risk. She says the hospital appreciates the quick response from fire officials and Alliant Energy.