(Waupun) The Agnesian HealthCare Foundation is hosting a raffle to support SSM Health Waupun Memorial Hospital. A virtual drawing will be held on March 2nd at noon and will be shown live on the SSM Health Greater Fond du Lac Region’s Facebook page. Proceeds will go towards the purchase of ultrasound devices that offer a quicker and less invasive way to insert IV’s, employee support, and more.
Tickets are $10 each or $40 for five and can be purchased at a number of Waupun businesses including Guth’s Candy, Gysbers Jewelry, Holliday Food & Sport, Horicon Bank, The Rock Golf Club, Ver Hage’s Furniture Mart, and Werner-Harmsen Furniture.
Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Executive Director Shawn Fischer says they have a history of supporting projects at Waupun Memorial Hospital, such as funding health care scholarships, supporting programs, or purchasing equipment to help make procedures less invasive.
For more information, visit agnesian.com/giving or call 920-926-5418.
- Grand prize: Half carat diamond necklace with a 14 kt. white gold chain (Value $3,200), Donated by Gysbers Jewelry
- Second prize: Flowers Each Month for Six Months (Value $300), Donated by Rens Floral
- Third prize: Dine Around Waupun (Value $300), Donated by Homan Auto and Holliday Food & Sport
- Fourth prize: The Rock Golf Club Package – Golf with Cart for Four People and $50 Gift Certificate (Value $210), Donated by The Rock Golf Club
- Fifth prize: Guth’s Candy Basket: Chocolate, Coffee, and Popcorn (Value $100), Donated by Guth’s Candy