(Alto) A grain dryer was completely destroyed when it caught fire at Double S Dairy in the town of Alto Friday morning. The Fond du Lac County Communications Center received the report at 4:40am from the business located on N3447 Marshview Road. The owners say that a wireless sensor in the grain dryer overheated at 11:30pm the previous evening. The fire is believed to have started around 4am inside the unit which contained around 1,500 bushels of corn worth approximately $60,000. The grain dryer, which was valued at $150,000, and the corn are a complete loss. Authorities say the fire does not appear to be suspicious and no one was injured during the incident. Assisting at the scene was the Alto Fire Department, Waupun Fire Department, Brandon/Fairwater Fire Department, Markesan Fire Department, Fox Lake Fire Department, Ripon Fire Department, Lamartine Fire Department, Rosendale Fire Department, Lifestar Ambulance and RIT Team 3 along with the Fond du Lac County Sheriff’s Office.