(Beaver Dam) A unit at Courtyard Apartments in Beaver Dam sustained smoke and fire damage Sunday afternoon. The Beaver Dam Fire Department was dispatched to 812 South Lincoln Avenue at 5:46pm. Upon arrival, smoke was coming from apartment 103 on the first floor of the building. Firefighters advanced hose lines to the structure and was able to knock down the blaze within the first 10 minutes. Deputy Fire Chief Matthew Christian says in addition to smoke and fire damage throughout apartment 103, smoke damage did extend to the hallway area and nearby apartments. Christian says the fire was caused by inattentive cooking by the tenant that lives in apartment 103. No injuries were reported and one family was displaced. Assisting at the scene were fire departments from Fox Lake, Horicon, Juneau, Hustisford, Watertown as well as the Dodge County Emergency Response Team and the Beaver Dam Police Department. Alliant Energy assisted with utilities.