(Clyman) Fire completely destroyed a machine shed and its contents in the Town of Clyman Sunday. Clyman Fire Chief Eric Howlett happened to be driving past the property at W6393 Highway J around 11am and noticed heavy smoke and flames coming from the structure. Due to the amount of equipment and a camper that was stored in the shed, Howlett immediately requested additional support to help with fire suppression efforts. The cause of the fire was determined to be a wood splitter that was being used to cut wood. The property owner had wood surrounding the splitter’s hot motor. Howlett says crews remained on scene for around two hours. He says the shed and its contents, valued at $150-thousand-dollars, are a total loss. No firefighters were injured. Assisting at the scene were fire departments from Reeseville, Lowell, Watertown, Hustisford, Juneau, Lebanon, Horicon, Neosho, Waterloo, and Johnson Creek. The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office also assisted with traffic control.