2020 South Central Wisconsin Career Expo
Presented by Good Karma Brands, AM 1430 WBEV and 95X
Are you on the hunt for talented people to fill your current employment vacancies? Or are you one of the people who are searching for a new or better career opportunity? You’re invited to the 2020 South Central Wisconsin Career Expo, March 11th from 9:30am to 4pm.
The 2019 South Central Wisconsin Career Expo featured 45+ companies seeking multiple employees. The Career Expo provided an opportunity for students & other job seekers to interact with companies looking to hire, regarding many career opportunities available. Over the past few years, many companies hired new employees on-site, at the Career Expo and had the opportunity to establish contact with future job candidates.
Wednesday, March 11th, 2020 9:30am – 4pm
Set up to begin at 8:30am
Deadline to register – Feb. 9th, 2020
Beaver Dam High School
500 Gould St, Beaver Dam WI 53916
(Approximately 50 miles from both Madison and Milwaukee)
WorkSmart Network Resume Clinic
Job seekers can prepare for the Career Expo by attending a free walk-in resume and interview clinic, presented by the Wisconsin Worksmart Network, on one of three dates:
Wednesday, March 4 from 11am – 4 pm at the Watertown Public Library
Thursday, March 5 from 11am – 3 pm at the Juneau Public Library
Tuesday, March 10 from 11am – 4 pm at the Moraine Park Technical College in Beaver Dam
These clinics will all be “walk-in” with no appointment necessary, and computers will be available at these locations. Reach out to Rachel Stewart at 920.675.4625 with any questions or if you cannot attend either clinic.
Our 2019 Business Partners
- Dodge County - Clearview
- Creative Community Living Services
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Richelieu Foods, Inc.
- Staffing Support Specialists
- Beaver Dam Community Hospitals
- Mayville Engineering Company
- Spuncast, Inc.
- Neuman Pools, Inc.
- Helgesen Industries
- Sure-Fire, Inc.
- Crossroads Care Center of Mayville
- Masterson Staffing Support
- National Mutual Benefit
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Metalcraft of Mayville
- QPS Employment Group
- Insight FS
- Tradesmen International, LLC
- E.K. Machine Co. Inc.
- Ottery Brothers, LLC
- Christian Family Solutions
- Johnson School Bus Services, Inc.
- Workforce Development
- Wisconsin Aviation
- Good Karma Brands
- U.S. Army Recruiting
- Caravel Autism Health
- Moraine Park Technical College
- Central Ag Supply Inc.
- Badger Logistics LLC
- Menards/Midwest Manufacturing
- Prader-Willi Homes of Oconomowoc
- Vita Builders LLC
- WPS Health Solutions
- Northwest Cable Construction, Inc.
- Lamers Bus Lines
- Verizon Wireless Zone of BD & West Bend
- SEEK Careers/Staffing
- Randolph Health Services & Assisted Living
- Wisconsin Laborers
- Service Motors Company
- John Deere Horicon Works
- Del Monte Foods, Inc.
Our Past Career Fairs
For more information or Billing questions, please contact Taylor Krueger at 920-885-4442.
Registration deadline: February 9th, 2020 (No refunds or cancellations after this date)
• No-shows or cancellations less than ten business days prior to the event will forfeit full registration fee.
• Good Karma Brands reserves the right to cancel programs when enrollment criteria is not met or when conditions beyond its control intervene.
• Career Fair is from 9:30 am – 4 pm, set up begins at 8:30 am