(Reeseville) Main Street in Reeseville was closed for about one hour Tuesday because of a fire. Crews responded to Chase Bowling at 5:40pm after a passer-by noticed flames. Fire Chief Nick Gay says smoke and flames were visible on the southside of the building when firefighters arrived on scene. The fire was confined to a small portion of the exterior. The cause was determined to be electrical in nature, likely the result of arcing from exposed wires. There were no injuries. The scene was cleared after around 90 minutes.