Due to there being no Bingo on Wednesday, january 27th, we will play a Doubleheader on Friday, January 29th. Game One will start at 1:35pm, and Game Two will begin 15 minutes after the conclusion of Game One (approximately 2:15pm)
WBEV Radio Bingo | January 11 through March 19
Get your free Radio Bingo cards at the locations below:
Rechek’s Food Pride
Leroy Meats in Horicon
Leroy Meats in Fox Lake
Waupun Piggly Wiggly
Horicon Hardware Hank
Glenn’s Market in Watertown
Get Fit Health Club in Beaver Dam
WS Ag Center; Tempkin Road in Columbus
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the WBEV Radio Bingo promotion being conducted by WBEV Radio, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin beginning January 11th, 2021 and ending on March 19th, 2021.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s): Contestants must play on the appropriately colored bingo card of the week. Cards may be obtained beginning each Friday afternoon during the contest period at sponsor locations announced on AM1430 Radio WBEV. No purchase necessary. Players must clear all the numbers on their card for each new game.
- WBEV will play Blackout Bingo at 1:35pm each Monday through Friday afternoon unless otherwise announced.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- Employees of GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, GKB’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, or children) and/or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by GKB only once every seven (7) days and only once every thirty (30) days if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any GKB promotion.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GKB will reject any bingo card that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GKB will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Players who achieve Blackout Bingo by covering all of the numbers on their card must call 885-4446. WBEV will take calls until 15 minutes after each game. The contestant(s) who bingo on the earliest number called will be the winner (s). All decisions by WBEV are final. WBEV will award a $500 cash prize for a bingo within the first 50 numbers called. If there is more than one winner, the prize will be divided equally.
- If no one bingos in the first 50 numbers called the first person to achieve Blackout Bingo as subsequent numbers are called will be the winner(s) of a $25 cash prize. In case more than one person bingos on the same number the prize will be divided equally among all the winners.
- Prizes in the form of checks will be mailed to the winners. The winner
assumes the risk if its loss. GKB is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of GKB management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Odds of winning are determined by the number of bingo cards in play and the number of cards being played.
- Winners will be announced immediately prior to the next broadcast of Radio Bingo.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by GKB in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation.
- Prior to awarding any prize(s) or prize certificate(s), GKB, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner(s) (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GKB that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, GKB reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winner(s).
- Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If GKB makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, GKB reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GKB reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of GKB, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, GKB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- GKB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by March 19, 2021 to “Radio Bingo – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WBEV, 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam Wisconsin 53916. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt April 19, 2021 to the above address marked “Radio Bingo – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of WBEV/95X and may be posted online at www.dailydodge.com.
Administrator: WBEV Radio, 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam Wisconsin 53916