Kirschbaum’s Strawberry Acres Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Kirschbaum’s Strawberry Acres Giveaway promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WBEV/WXRO 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916 (“GKB”) beginning on Thursday, June 1st 2018 at 8am CST and ending on Monday, June 25th 2018 at 11:59pm CST.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
- To participate in the Promotion, you may log onto dailydodge.com and follow the links and instructions to enter the promotion and submit your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form, once you find the hidden strawberry. Only one internet entry per person per day and one internet entry per email address per day is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted by finding the hidden strawberry will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by GKB. GKB’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. GKB is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological problems. Each entrant must agree to GKB’s online submission release in order to submit his or her entry.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 18 and older and who reside in South Central WI. Employees of GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, GKB’s participating sponsors, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, or children) and/or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by GKB only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any GKB promotion.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide his or her complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GKB will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GKB will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- 3 prizes will be awarded in this Promotion and a one grand prize will be awarded. Each prize consists of the following:
3 prizes will be Strawberry Pies baked by Edith’s Cakes & Catering. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $15.00. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. GKB accepts no responsibility for repairing any real or supposed damage to any prize.
The grand prize will be $150 cash. Everyone who enters the contest will be eligible to win the grand prize.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of GKB at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within fifteen (15) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. GKB is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that GKB may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of GKB management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Winners of the Strawberry Pies will be picked and notified as followed:
- 1st Strawberry Pie – Friday, June 8th, 2018 Notified by 5pm CST
- 2nd Strawberry Pie – Friday, June 15th, 2018 Notified by 5pm CST
- 3rd Strawberry Pie – Friday, June 22nd, 2018 Notified by 5pm CST
Winners of the Strawberry Pies will still be in the drawing for the $150 cash grand prize.
- The grand prize winner will be selected by 5pm CST on Monday, June 25th. Winner will be notified by 5pm CST on Tuesday, June 26th.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize depends upon the number and order of entries received.
- The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of winning or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by Friday, July 6th, 2018. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by GKB in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize(s) or prize certificate(s), GKB, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner(s) (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GKB that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, GKB reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winner(s).
- GKB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of GKB’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If GKB makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, GKB reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GKB reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of GKB, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, GKB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- GKB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by Monday, June 25th, 2018 to “Kirschbaum’s Strawberry Acres Giveaway– Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by September 24th, 2018 to the above address marked “Kirschbaum’s Strawberry Acres – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of GKB and may be posted online at goodkarmabrands.com
Administrator: GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916
Sponsor: Kirschbaum’s Strawberry Acres, N5802 US151, Beaver Dam, WI 53916