“KID OF THE MONTH”
To participate in the Kid of the Month promotion you must fill out the entire entry form provided below & attach an essay with reasons why the youngster you are nominating should receive the award. Please add a photo if you would like also.
SEPTEMBER KID OF THE MONTH
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Kid of the Month promotion being conducted by WBEV/95X 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916 (“GKB”) beginning 12am April 1, 2019, CDT] and ending on 11pm, June 30, 2020.
b.To participate in Kid of the Month, entries must be submitted by an adult 18 years of age or older via the following method(s):you may log onto www.dailydodge.com/contests/and follow the links and instructions to enter the promotion and submit your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form. You must also submit in writing your reasons why the youngster you are nominating should receive the award. At your discretion you may submit a photo of the nominee. You may also enter the contest by mailing your nominee’s information (as outlined above) to WBEV/95X, Kid A Month, 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam Wisconsin, 53916. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by GKB. GKB’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion GKB is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological problems
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 4-14 years of age and reside in Dodge County. Entries must be submitted by an adult 18 years of age or older. Employees of GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, GKB’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, or children) and/or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- “Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by GKB only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any GKB promotion.”
- The winner must his or her complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.”]
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GKB will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GKB will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- The winner will receive a $100 Savings Account in Beaver Dam, a $10 gift card at Walmart, a $10 gift card at St. Vincent DePaul, Beaver Dam a $10 Amazon gift card and a $15 Family Treat certificate at Blue Boy in Beaver Dam.
The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the American Bank, 115 Front Street, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that GKB and the promotions sponsors, American Bank and the Heffron Family Foundation may, at their sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of GKB management, the Heffron Family Foundation and American Bank with respect to the Promotion are final.
- 1 winning entry will be selected during the first week of each month including from non-winning entries submitted in any of the previous months.
- The winner will be judged on any number of criteria that may include but will not be limited to the nominee’s kindness and respect to others, hard work on their studies, accomplishments or achievements, positive persistence, accountability and any other admirable character traits or actions the judges deem relevant. Including a picture of the nominee is encouraged but not a part of the judging criteria and not required.
- The monthly winner will be notified within the first 10 days of each month. The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of winning or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by representatives of American Bank and the Heffron Family Foundation. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by GKB in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize(s) or prize certificate(s), GKB, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner(s) (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GKB that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, GKB reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winner(s).
- GKB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of GKB’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If GKB makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, GKB reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GKB reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of GKB, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, GKB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- GKB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 29,2020 to WBEV/95X, Kid A Month – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by August 30, 2020 to the above address marked “Kid A Month – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of GKB and may be posted online at www.dailydodge.com/contest/
Administrator: GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916
Sponsor: Heffron Family Foundation, American Bank