(Juneau) The Juneau Fire Department extinguished a fire in a grain dryer Thursday afternoon. Crews responded around 2pm to W6744 County Road W in the Town of Oak Grove. Over 8500 bushels of corn were reportedly smoldering in the grain dryer. Fire Chief Curt Ninmann says upon arrival the owner of the dryer was in the process of unloading the bushels of corn from the dryer. The fire department assisted in a standby operation until the fire was located and removed from the dryer. Fire damage was isolated to the contents of the dryer. The scene was cleared after three hours.