An 85-year-old Fond du Lac woman has filed a lawsuit, saying she almost died from eating tainted spinach in 2006. Jane Majeska did not say how much she wanted in damages – but the lawsuit said her medical bills were over a half-million dollars. She got sick during a national outbreak, when spinach made Natural Selection Foods was found to have E-coli bacteria. Her lawyer said Majeska suffered a stroke, a collapsed lung, renal failure, a pulmonary embolism, and cognitive impairment. She’s been recovering. Five people died in the outbreak, including Marion Graff of Manitowoc. About 200 others got sick, including 49 from Wisconsin. Majeska is suing growers, packers, distributors, and retailers of the tainted spinach.