Fire Causes Estimated $300K In Damages To Garage And Its Contents In Hartford

(Hartford) A garage fire in Hartford caused roughly $300-thousand-dollars in damages Tuesday. A passerby reported the blaze to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in the 3000 block of Kettle Moraine Road just before 11am. First responders found the structure to be unoccupied upon arrival with heavy smoke coming out of the roof. The building and its contents were a total loss. No injuries were reported. Hartford Fire Department was assisted by ten other departments including Hustisford’s, Mayville’s and Ashippun’s. The fire remains under investigation.