|Electrical / Mechanical Assembler|
|Company or Organization|
|124 N Columbus St, Randolph, WI|
|POSITION SUMMARY: The Electro/Mechanical Assembler position at Busse, Inc. requires a wide range of skills to prepare bulk container handling equipment both mechanically and electrically. Responsibilities of this position are to assemble, check quality, and support testing of container handling equipment, dis-assembly and skidding/shipment preparation, and general support tasks to ensure projects meet target dates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. An understanding and proficient use of skills necessary to work from and solve problems using Busse, Inc. machine drawings, machine assembly drawings, controls schematics, and relevant bills of materials.
2. Understanding electrical schematics, machine drawings, assemblies, and related bills of materials includes tasks such as: match-marking the bulk container handling equipment for installation; attaching brackets and devices to the equipment; installing wireway and cabletray, and, wiring both power and control circuits of the equipment.
3. Engage in the reduction and/or elimination of non-value added work throughout the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Proficient and appropriate use of hand tools and light bench tools.
2. Understanding of simple to moderately complex mechanical systems. The general knowledge will advance naturally with added exposure to the requirements of the job.
3. General working knowledge of electricity. The general knowledge will advance naturally with added exposure to the requirements of the job.
|End Date for Job Posting|