A Horicon man entered a “no contest” plea Wednesday to charges that he sexually assaulted a girl over a period of several years. 36-year-old Brian Carlson pled to a felony count of Repeated Sexual Assault of a Child. According to the criminal complaint, a man reported to Horicon police in late December that the girl told him about the abuse, which started in the summer of 2006 when she was 12-years-old and continued through October of last year. The victim told investigators that the abuse occurred between two and three times a week. Police arrested Carlson at work earlier this year. He originally denied the contact but eventually admitted the assault, saying she was 14-or-15-years-old at the time and had a crush on him. Carlson said it was never forced and she had told him that it was all right. He remains jailed on a $20,000 cash bond. Carlson faces up to 40 years in prison when he is sentenced in November. A pre-sentencing investigation was ordered.