WBEV/95X Poker Run to Cabo San Lucas, 2020
Poker Run Schedule:
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH from 5:30pm – 8pm at BAYSIDE SUPPER CLUB
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH from 4pm – 6pm at SLUMBERLAND – BEAVER DAM
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH from 4pm – 6pm at McKINSTRY’S HOME FURNISHINGS
THURSDAY, MARCH 5TH from 5pm – 7pm at OOGA BREWERY
SUNDAY, MARCH 8TH from 11am – 1pm at MORRY’S BAR – Chili for Children
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11TH from 3pm – 5pm at HOMETOWN GLASS & IMPROVEMENT
THURSDAY, MARCH 19TH 5pm – 7pm at ROCK RIVER TAP in Horicon
THURSDAY, MARCH 26TH 5pm – 7pm at TOWER LANES
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1ST FINAL AT BAYSIDE SUPPER CLUB – MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the 2020 Poker Run to Cabo San Lucas, promotion being conducted by AM 1430 WBEV and 95X February 19th through April 1st, 2020.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method: Build your best 5 card Poker hand by picking a single card at sponsor locations during the dates and hours announced on the air and/or posted on dailydodge.com. A minimum of 5 cards are required to participate in the contest. Participants must be present in person with their poker hand at the FINAL Party to win. Contestants must have all cards in hand at the final event.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in counties covered by the signals on AM WBEV 1430 or 95X. Employees of Good Karma Brands, AM 1430 WBEV and 95X (the Station), its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Dodge County area, metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- “Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every seven (7) days and only once every thirty (30) days if the prize is valued over $600.
- Participants must appear in person to draw their cards at sponsor locations. Participants must acknowledge that the promotion rules have been made available to them, agree to abide by those rules, and sign a participant release form to be eligible to participate. “The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.”
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- A Grand Prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The prize consists of the following:
- The Grand Prize Winner, will be awarded 2 round-trip Nonstop Vacation Flights to Cabo San Lucas and 3 nights hotel accommodations at the all-inclusive Breathless Cabo San Lucas with an approximate retail value of up to $4,000 courtesy of Travel Leaders and Funjet Vacations. Flights provided by Funjet Vacations’ Nonstop Vacation Flights departing from Milwaukee or Chicago – based on availability.
To claim your prize package, please read the terms and conditions listed below.
- Prize package terms and conditions:
- Winner must be 21 years of age or older to win and travel.
- Please note a VALID US PASSPORT IS REQUIRED for all international travel. For international travel; your name on your e-travel documents must match your name as listed on your passport.
- Requests must be submitted 120 days or more prior to your earliest travel date requested to Travel Leaders in Sun Prairie.
- All travel is SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. We reserve the right to change a portion of your trip at any time.
- Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights can only be processed 28 days or less prior to departure.
- Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights blackout dates are 3/8/20-3/31/20; 4/14/20-4/21/20.
- Applicable taxes and surcharges up to $375.00 per person are not included and must be paid by the traveler. Taxes & fees are subject to change upon notice from Funjet Vacations. Taxes are non-refundable.
- Baggage fees may apply on Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights.
- Should Funjet Vacations eliminate service to the destination; a comparable destination will be substituted.
- Hotel stay must be made a minimum of 120 days prior to arrival for March – April and 30 days prior to travel May – December.
- Hotel blackout dates include, but are not limited to, Easter and Thanksgiving.
- Hotel accommodations are in the lead in room category and resort taxes are included.
- Winner can choose to upgrade to a higher room category upon check-in, at an additional cost.
- Please note that certain “special values”, package features, added values and current promotions offered by the hotel are not included in your promotional booking.
- Travel insurance, ground transportation, room charges incurred, spa treatments, telephone calls, incidentals and all other additional expenses are not included.
- This prize cannot be divided into more than one trip or into an air-only reservation and a hotel-only reservation.
- Winner is required to sign, date and return the W9 tax form.
- Winner and companion are required to sign, date and return the Funjet Vacations Bill of Rights with your prize letter. No additional information is required on the Funjet Vacations Bill of Rights other than signature and date.
- Once a reservation has been made no changes, extensions or cancellations are permitted.
- Delay compensation will not be granted to promotional winners. Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. This prize not valid with any other offers, discounts or reservations.
- Prize is subject to availability. If the winner cannot travel on dates specified by the Station, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected in the Station’s sole discretion. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and ground transportation to/from the airport and/or to/from the hotel, are the responsibility of the winner. The winner and travel companion(s) must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. The winner and travel companion(s) must sign a Publicity, Liability Waiver and Travel Release form prior to traveling. If a selected event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station, the Station’s sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available portion of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unrewarded portion of the prize.
- Prize will be awarded at the Poker Run Party at Bayside Supper Club in Beaver Dam on April 1st, 2020 at 8:00 pm.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
Five of a Kind: If more than one hand has five of a kind, the higher card wins (Five Aces beats five kings, which beats five queens and so on)
Straight Flush: Straight flush is 5 cards in order, such as 5-6-7-8-9, that are all of the same suit. As in a regular straight, you can have an ace either high (A-K-Q-J-T) or low (5-4-3-2-1). However, a straight may not ‘wraparound’. (Such as K-A-2-3-4-which is not a straight). An Ace high straight-flush is called a Royal Flush and is the highest natural hand.
Four of a Kind: Four of a kind is simply four cards of the same rank. If there are two or more hands that qualify, the hand with the higher-rank four of a kind wins.
Full House: A full house is a three of a kind and a pair, such as K-K-K-5-5. Ties are broke first by the three of a kind, then pair. So K-K-K-2-2 beats Q-Q-Q-A-A, which beats Q-Q-Q-J-J.
Flush: A flush is a hand where all of the cards are the same suit, such as J-8-5-3-2, all of spades.
Straight: A straight is 5 cards in order, such as 4-5-6-7-8. An ace may either be high (A-K-Q-J-T) Or low (5-4-3-2-1). When straights tie,the highest straight wins. (AKQJT beats KQJT9 down to 5432A). If two straights have the same value (AKQJT vs AKQJT) they split the pot.
Three of a Kind: Three cards of any rank, matched with two cards that are not a pair. Again, highest three of a kind wins.
Two Pair: This is two distinct pairs of card and a 5th card. The highest pair wins ties. If both hands have the same high pair, the second pair wins. If both hands have the same pairs, the high card wins.
Pair: One pair with three distinct cards.
Winners: Will be the highest 5 card poker hand. In case of a tie the winner for each prize will be determined by a cut of the cards with the high card winning.
- Poker Run participants must have their best 5 cards in their possession at the Poker Run to Cabo San Lucas Party on April 1st, 2020 from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Bayside Supper Club in Beaver Dam.
- The winners must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of winning or prize will be forfeited and /the prize will be given to the next highest hand as determined and recorded at the Poker Run Party at Bayside Supper Club, April 1st, 2020 from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned the winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other Good Karma station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 1, 2020 at the end of the business day at 5pm – Poker Run Cabo San Lucas 2020 Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, AM 1430 WBEV/95X, 100 Bill McCollum Way Beaver Dam, WI 53916. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 30th, 2020 by the end of the business day at 5pm to the above address marked “Poker Run Cabo San Lucas 2020 – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at dailydodge.com.