Get your Radio Bingo Cards at
Larson House Assisted Living in Columbus
Rechek’s Food Pride
Waupun Piggly Wiggly
Randolph Health Services & Assisted Living
Horicon Hardware Hank
WS Ag Center in Columbus
Edith’s Cakes & Catering
Get Fit Health Club in Beaver Dam
Leroy Meats of Fox Lake
WBEV Radio Bingo
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the WBEV Radio Bingo promotion being conducted by WBEV Radio, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin beginning January 7, 2019 and ending on April 5, 2019.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s): Contestants must play on the appropriately colored bingo card of the week. Cards may be obtained beginning each Friday afternoon during the contest period at sponsor locations announced on AM1430 Radio WBEV. No purchase necessary. Players must clear all the numbers on their card for each new game.
- WBEV will play Blackout Bingo at 1:35pm each Monday through Friday afternoon unless otherwise announced.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- Employees of GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, GKB’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, or children) and/or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void
- “Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by GKB only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any GKB promotion.”
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GKB will reject any bingo card that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GKB will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Players who achieve Blackout Bingo by covering all of the numbers on their card must call 885-4446. WBEV will take calls until 15 minutes after each game. The contestant(s) who bingo on the earliest number called will be the winner (s). All decisions by WBEV are final. WBEV will award a $500 cash prize for a bingo within the first 50 numbers called. If there is more than one winner, the prize will be divided equally.
- If no one bingos in the first 50 numbers called the first person to achieve Blackout Bingo as subsequent numbers are called will be the winner(s) of a $25 cash prize. In case more than one person bingos on the same number the prize will be divided equally among all of the winners.
- Prizes in the form of checks will be mailed to the winners. The winner
assumes the risk if its loss. GKB is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of GKB management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Odds of winning are determined by the number of bingo cards in play and the number of cards being played.
- Winners will be announced immediately prior to the next broadcast of Radio Bingo.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by GKB in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation.
- Prior to awarding any prize(s) or prize certificate(s), GKB, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner(s) (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GKB that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, GKB reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winner(s).
- Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If GKB makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, GKB reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GKB reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of GKB, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, GKB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- GKB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 5, 2019 to “Radio Bingo – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WBEV, 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam Wisconsin 53916. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt October 7, 2019 to the above address marked “Radio Bingo – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of WBEV/WXRO and may be posted online at www.dailydodge.com.
Administrator: WBEV Radio, 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam Wisconsin 53916
01/07 Jan Crandall, Beaver Dam, $25.00
01/08 Eugene Slinger, Beaver Dam, $25.00
01/09 Sandy Schneider, Beaver Dam
and Lloyd Webster, Waupun, $12.50 each
01/10 Phyllis Schreiber, Randolph, $25.00
01/11 Carol Nagler, Beaver Dam & Linda Greppi, Juneau, $12.50 each
01/14 Luanna Fenz, Juneau, $25.00
01/15 Audrey Reichow, Juneau, $25.00
01/16 Jim Klatt, Beaver Dam, $25.00
01/17 Linda Greppi, Juneau, $25.00
01/18 Karen Christianson, Lowell & Merri Woodke, Beaver Dam, $12.50 each
01/21 NO BINGO
01/22 GAME #1: Gary Clouth, Fond du Lac, $25.00
GAME #2: Vicki Strom, Beaver Dam, $25.00
01/23 Joan Erickson, Beaver Dam, $25.00
01/24 Dan Trost, Beaver Dam, $25.00
01/25 Jackie Steger, Brownsville & Patricia Becker, Burnett, $12.50 each
01/28 Dick Poetter, Beaver Dam, $25.00
01/29 Ervin Koening, BD & Sue Plageman, $12.50 each
01/30 Gene Shreiber, Randolph, $25
02/01 Mary Wopp, & Mary Pieper, Beaver Dam, $12.50 each
02/04 Lloyd Webster, Waupun, Waupun Piggly Wiggly, $25.00
02/05 Robert Vollmer, Mayville, Rechek’s, $25.00
02/06 Dick Watters, Fox Lake, LeRoy Meats, $25.00
02/07 Sandy Baerwolf, Theresa & Kristen Hein, Mayville, Rechek’s, $12.50 each
02/08 Arletta Trejo, Beaver Dam, Rechek’s, $25
02/11 Rona Trotta, Juneau, Rechek’s, $25
02/12 Ed Neuberger, Beaver Dam and Donna Neuberger, Reeseville, Recheks, $12.50 each
02/13 Dorothy Knaup, Beaver Dam and Myrleen Campnell, Randolph, $12.50 each
02/14 William Baerwolf, Beaver Dam, $25
02/15 Jim Skalitzky, Beaver Dam, $25
02/18 Vicki Dummer, Beaver Dam, $25
02/19 Andrea Nelson, Mayville, $25
02/20 LeeAnn Martin, Beaver Dam, $25
02/21 Mary Ann Zastrow, Juneau, $25
02/22 Glenn Schultz, Beaver Dam, $25
02/25 Lorraine Phelps, Beaver Dam, $25
02/26 Myron Schrauth, Beaver Dam, $25
02/27 Randall Haima, Cambria, $25
02/28 Joan Daniels, Beaver Dam, $25
03/01 Vicki Plautz, Horicon, $25
03/04 Char Holz, Waupun, $12.50
03/04 Pearl Korth, Burnett, $12.50
03/05 Bob Otto, Fox Lake, $12.50
03/06 Donna Rice Fisher, Beaver Dam, $25
03/07 Mary Wopp, Beaver Dam, $12.50
03/07 Nancy Shafer, Beaver Dam, $12.50
03/08 Harvey Voigt, Beaver Dam, $25.00
03/11 Lenny Klawitter, Beaver Dam, $25.00
03/12 Dwight Plautz, Horicon, $25.00
03/13 Pat Roedl, Beaver Dam, $25.00
03/14 Linda Krohn, Beaver Dam, $12.50
03/14 Tom Kennedy, Beaver Dam, $12.50
03/18 GAME #1: Marilyn Finke, Mayville, $25
03/19 Joy Schlieve, Beaver Dam, $25
03/20 Lois Gadow, Mayville, $25
03/21/19 Glenn Schultz, Beaver Dam, $25
03/22 Carol Nagler, Beaver Dam, $12.50
03/22 Donna Neuberger, Reeseville, $12.50
03/25 GAME #1: Dwight Plautz, Horicon, $25
03/25 GAME #2: Karen Muenchow, Horicon, $12.50
03/25 GAME #2: Vicki Dummer, Beaver Dam, $12.50
03/26 Joe Herman, Beaver Dam, $25
03/27 Rita Schmitt, Beaver Dam, $25
03/29 GAME#1: Cindy Brooke, Beaver Dam, $12.50
and Donna Neuberger, Reeseville, $12.50
03/29 GAME #2: Sharon Posthuma, Beaver Dam, $25.00
04/01 Tammy Uherka, Beaver Dam, $25.00
04/02 Debbie Noonan, Beaver Dam, $25.00
04/04 GAME #1: Joe Jansma, Randolph, $12.50
Dan Trost, Beaver Dam, $12.50
04/04 GAME #2: Carol Nagler, Beaver Dam, $25.00
05/05 Ludgeria Jonas, Randolph, $25.00