(Brandon) Firefighters responded to a chimney fire in Brandon Saturday afternoon. Brandon-Fairwater Fire Chief Mark Horvath says no one was injured during the blaze on East Bowen Street, which got up into the duct work above a utility room. The chimney was attached to a wood-burning system. There was moderate fire, smoke and water damage in the area around the utility room. Fire departments from Markesan, Ripon, Lamartine, Alto, the Town of Fond du Lac, Oakfield and ambulances from the City of Fond du Lac and Waupun also responded to the scene. The time of the fire call was 2:55pm.
3 weeks ago
3 months ago