(Wisconsin) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation list of closed roads in Wisconsin, updated Thursday evening.
- WIS 60 closed between US 18 and US 61. Traffic detoured east on US 18, north on US 61.
- WIS 131 closed between WIS 171 and US 61. No detour.
- WIS 171 closed from US 60 to US 61 (Soldiers Grove). No detour.
- WIS 179 closed from WIS 27 (Eastman) to WIS 131 (Steuben). No detour.
- WIS 127 closed from WIS 16 (Wisconsin Dells) to WIS 16 (Portage). No detour.
- US 14 closed between Cross Plains and Black Earth; traffic detoured via WIS 78 and US 12.
- WIS 49 closed from County Y to WIS 175 for power lines over the roadway. No detour.
- WIS 33 closed between Wonewoc and LaValle. No detour.
La Crosse County
- WIS 35 is open to one lane with flagging operations from County K to US 14
- WIS 162 closed between US 14/61 (Vernon County) and WIS 33 (Middle Ridge). No detour.
- WIS 23 closed at the Neenah Creek bridge, two miles east of Briggsville; traffic detoured via WIS 82 and WIS 13.
- WIS 22 closed at the Main Street bridge over the Montello River in Montello; traffic detoured via WIS 33, WIS 44 and WIS 73.
- WIS 131 closed between WIS 56 and WIS 82. No detour.
- WIS 56 closed from WIS 131 (Viola) to County G. No detour.
- WIS 33 closed at Albert Street in Reedsburg. No detour.
- WIS 33 closed between Wonewoc and WIS 23 (Reedsburg). No detour.
- WIS 58 closed between County G (Ironton) and WIS 33 (LaValle). No detour.
- WIS 136 closed from WIS 33 (Rock Springs) to WIS 154 (Rock Springs). No detour.
- WIS 154 closed between WIS 23 (South of Reedsburg) to WIS 136 (Rock Springs). No detour.
- WIS 33/131 intersection closed in Ontario. No detour.
- WIS 131 closed between Ontario and Rockton. Traffic detoured via WIS 82 and WIS 33.
- WIS 131 closed from County S to Viola. No detour.
- WIS 162 closed between US 14/61 (Coon Valley) and WIS 33 (Middle Ridge, La Crosse County). No detour.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is advising motorists to drive with caution on all area roads and not to drive through standing water or around barriers. Use the designated detour route as many state, county and local roads are experiencing flooding. For more information regarding statewide traffic impacts check 511wi.gov.