Congratulations to our winner Eric Rueckert!
Each day, February 1st – February 8th, find the “hidden rose” on one of the dailydodge.com pages.
Click on the “hidden rose” and enter your information for your chance to win a grand prize of:
A one night stay at Aloft Downtown Milwaukee
A Ladies Citizen Eco-Drive Watch from Freber’s Jewelry
A $50 gift card to Malibu Tan & Spa
A $50 gift card to Old Hickory Golf Club
and a gift certificate to Mischler’s Harley Davidson
Valentine’s Day Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Valentine’s Day Giveaway promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WBEV/WXRO, 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916 (“GKB”) beginning on Thursday, February 1st, 2018 at 8am Central Time and ending on Thursday, February 8th, 2018 at 11:59pm.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s): Visit various pages on com to find the hidden rose. Once you locate the hidden rose, click on it and you will be prompted to fill out your information to be entered into the contest.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may log onto dailydodge.com and follow the links and instructions to enter the Promotion and submit your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by GKB. GKB’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. GKB is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological problems.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 21 and older and who reside in South Central Wisconsin. Employees of GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, GKB’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, [other radio stations in the South-Central Wisconsin metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, or children) and/or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- “Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by GKB only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any GKB promotion.”
- “The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide his or her complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.”
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GKB will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GKB will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- One grand prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The grand prize consists of the following:
- Ladies Citizen Eco-Drive Watch from Freber’s Jewelry.
- A one night stay at Aloft Downtown Milwaukee.
- $50 gift card to Old Hickory Golf Club.
- $50 gift card to Malibu Tan & Spa.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Ladies Citizen Eco-Drive Watch is $225. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. GKB accepts no responsibility for repairing any real or supposed damage to any prize.
The gift certificate for the one night stay at Aloft Downtown Milwaukee is valid until 12/30/18 (Excludes New Year’s Eve). Gift Certificate not valid with any other offers and subject to availability. Reservations must be made directly with hotel. Call and ask for the aloha desk talent coach. The gift certificate will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift certificate.
The $50 gift certificate to Malibu Tan & Spa will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift certificate.
The $50 gift certificate to Old Hickory Golf Club will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift certificate.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of GKB at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. GKB is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that GKB may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of GKB management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Winner will be selected by random drawing on Friday, February 9th at 9am CST.
- Winner will be notified on Friday, February 9th between 10am – 5pm CST.
- Odds of winning a The Grand Prize depends upon the number of entries received.
- The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of winning or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by GKB in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize(s) or prize certificate(s), GKB, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner(s) (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GKB that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, GKB reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winner(s).
- GKB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of GKB’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If GKB makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, GKB reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GKB reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of GKB, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, GKB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- GKB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by Thursday, February 8th, 2018 at 11:59 pm to Valentine’s Day Contest – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 12th, 2018 to the above address marked “Valentine’s Day Contest – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of GKB and may be posted online at dailydodge.com
Administrator: GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam, WI 53916