2019 South Central Wisconsin Career Fair Presented by Good Karma Brands and AM 1430 WBEV and 95.3 WXRO
Are you on the hunt for talented people to fill your current employment vacancies? Or are you one of the people who are searching for a new or better career opportunity? You’re invited to the 2019 South Central Wisconsin Career Fair, March 12th from 10:30am to 5pm.
The 2018 South Central Wisconsin Career Fair featured 75+ companies seeking multiple employees. The Career Fair provided an opportunity for students & other job seekers to interact with companies looking to hire, regarding many career opportunities available. Last year, many companies hired new employees on-site, at the Career Fair and had the opportunity to establish contact with future job candidates.
Free resume and interview clinic
Job seekers can prepare for the Career Fair by attending a free walk-in resume and interview clinic, presented by the Wisconsin Worksmart network, on one of two dates:
- Tuesday, February 26th from 10 am – 5 pm at the Watertown Public Library, Upstairs Computer Lab (with the support of DWD Job Service)
- Tuesday, March 5th from 10 am – 5 pm at MPTC – Beaver Dam, Room K-212
These clinics will both be “walk-in” with no appointment necessary, and computers will be available at both locations. Reach out to Rachel Stewart at 920.675.4609 with any questions or if you cannot attend either clinic.
Table Rental, $350: Includes electricity & Wi-Fi.
Showcase Package, $450: Table Rental, 10 commercials, and a 3 minute interview to promote your career opportunities either prior to or during the event. Commercials & interview may air on either AM1430 WBEV or 95.3 WXRO.
Tuesday, March 12th, 2019 10:30am – 5pm
Set up to begin at 9:30am
Dodge County Airport Hangar Juneau, WI
(Approximately 50 miles from both Madison and Milwaukee)
Deadline to register – Feb. 22nd, 2019
Our 2018 Business Partners
- Clearview Nursing Home and Rehabilitation
- Crossroads Care Center of Mayville
- Sussek Machine Company
- Metalcraft of Mayville
- Kreilkamp Trucking Inc
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Royle Printing
- Richelieu Foods, Inc
- E.K. Machine
- Chapter 2, Inc.
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions Center
- X-Cel Tooling, Inc.
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Neuman Pools, Inc.
- Central Ag Supply Inc.
- Frank Beverage Group
- Individual Care Services
- The QTI Group
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- Caravel Autism Health
- Walmart Logistics
- Wisconsin Laborers Employers
- Wolf Paving
- Staffing Support Specialists
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities
- Centro, Inc.
- Hope Health & Rehabilitation / Hope Senior Living
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- ROLAIR Compressors
- Fahrner Asphalt Sealers, LLC
- Platinum Communities - Larson House
- Bureau of Apprenticeship Standards
- Moraine Park Technical College
- Western States Envelope and Label
- US Army, Milwaukee Recruiting Battalion
- Municipal Well & Pump
- Helgesen Industries
- RITESIDE Petroleum Transport, LLC
- Bruno Independent Living Aids
- Central Cable Contractors, Inc
- QPS Employment Group
- DRM Arby's
- Creative Community Living Services
- Silgan Containers
- American Family Insurance
- Lyco Manufacturing
- CleanPower LLC
- BAC District Council of WI
- Faith Technologies
- JK Rentals
- The Jor-Mac Company
- Strategic Resources
- Insight FS
- Spuncast, Inc.
- MCFI Home Care
- Wisconsin Building Supply
- John Deere Horicon Works
- Worksmart Network
- Lutheran Social Services of WI & Upper MI
- Northwoods Paper Converting
- Diversified Personnel Services
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Letterhead Press LLC
- Wisconsin Aviation
Our Past Career Fairs
For more information, please contact John Moser or Ryan Gabel at 920-885-4442.
Billing questions, please contact Ryan Gabel or Taylor Krueger at 920-885-4442
Registration deadline: February 22nd, 2019 (No refunds or cancellations after this date)
• No-shows or cancellations less than ten business days prior to the event will forfeit full registration fee.
• Good Karma Brands reserves the right to cancel programs when enrollment criteria is not met or when conditions beyond its control intervene.
• Job Fair is from 10:30 am – 5 pm, set up begins at 9:30 am