Meet job seekers and promote your career opportunities at a unique career fair, open to adult job seekers from Dodge and surrounding counties, plus seniors and junior high school students who do not plan to attend a 4 year institute.
Tuesday, March 6th, 2018 10am – 5pm
Set up to begin at 9:15am
Dodge County Airport Hangar Juneau, WI
(Approximately 50 miles from both Madison and Milwaukee)
Deadline to register – Feb. 9th, 2018
Online registration below.
Register for the Career Fair
Our 2017 Business Partners
- Agnesian Healthcare
- Apache Stainless Equipment Corporation
- Associate Engineering Corp. / Rolair Systems
- Beaver Dam Community Hospitals, Inc.
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities
- Breuer Metal Craftsmen Inc.
- Bureau of Apprenticeship Standards
- Busse/SJI Corportation
- Central Ag Supply Inc.
- Community Living Arrangements
- Dodge County Sheriff's Office
- Domino's of Horicon
- E.K. Machine Co. Inc.
- Faith Technologies
- Frank Beverage Group
- Good Karma Brands/GKB Wireless
- John Deere Horicon Works
- Kirsh Foundry Inc.
- Koch's Telecommunications Service Inc
- Maysteel Industries
- MEC, Inc.
- Menasha Packaging
- Metalcraft of Mayville Inc.
- Michels Corporation
- Milwaukee Area JATC
- Moraine Park Technical College
- Mortenson Bros. Farms, Inc.
- Neuman Pools Inc
- North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters
- Northwoods Paper Converting
- QPS Employment Group
- Quad Graphics
- Royle Printing
- Richelieu Foods
- SEEK Careers/Staffing
- Seneca Foods Corp.
- Sylvan Crossings
- Steamfitter Local #601
- Sussek Machine Company
- Wisconsin Aviation
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Wisconsin Laborers
- WorkSmart Network
Our 2017 Career Fair
For more information, please contact John Moser or Ryan Gabel at 920-885-4442.
Billing questions, please contact Ryan Gabel or Taylor Krueger at 920-885-4442
Registration deadline: February 9th, 2018 (No refunds or cancellations after February 23rd, 2018)
• No-shows or cancellations less than ten business days prior to the event will forfeit full registration fee.
• Good Karma Brands reserves the right to cancel programs when enrollment criteria is not met or when conditions beyond its control intervene.
• Job Fair is from 10 am – 5 pm, set up begins at 9:15 am