Good Karma Brands in Beaver Dam, WI (95.3 WXRO and 1430 WBEV) is seeking a part-time programming teammate to be a part of our continued growth.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Produce remote callbacks and additional shows
- Produce sports play-by-play broadcasts
- Potential On-Air Shift (Nights and/or Weekends)
- Recording and Editing audio
- Earning additional opportunities based on mastering the above
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Creativity, Flexibility, Passion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Audition
All teammates are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and to perform other duties as may be required for the efficient operation of Good Karma Broadcasting.
Please send resume and cover letters to [email protected]
Good Karma Brands (GKB) is a sports marketing company with expertise in sports and event marketing, and has been named a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel Top Workplace. GKB also owns and operates eight ESPN affiliates, in addition to its Event and Home Solutions divisions. To learn more about Good Karma Brands, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.
Closing Date: June 4, 2018