|ALSUM TRANSPORT – OTR DRIVER
• To drive a semi-tractor and trailer to deliver fresh produce orders to customers across the USA, but primarily to the East and South (no California). Perform a variety of other routine and complex transportation work in driving and coordinating transportation plans in support of Alsum Transport Inc. Always improving. Following our Mission of: Always serving. Always winning together. Exceeding expectations every day.
Education and Experience:
• Graduation from high school or GED equivalent, one (1) year relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job.
• Minimum age of 21 years old.
• Must hold a valid Class A Certified Driver’s License
• Current Department of Transportation physical exam certification on file.
• Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
• Skill in operation of listed tools and equipment.
• Ability to safely drive various vehicles.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with Employees, Supervisors and Customers.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to make independent judgments which have moderate impacts on the organization.
• Must be able to climb in and out of semi-tractor and trailer using “3 points of contact” rule.
• Transparent Pay Scale
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Personal Days
• Health/Life Insurance
• 401K with employer Match /Profit Sharing
• Employee Appreciation Events
• Friendly work environment
• Free Onsite Fitness Center for you and your family
• Email resume to [email protected] or [email protected]
• Call 920-348-6724 (Vicky-HR) or 920-348-6722 (Nikki-Manager) to have an application mailed to you