(Mayville) The Mayville Middle and High Schools were evacuated Friday evening because of a natural gas odor. It was detected around 5:30pm and confirmed by the fire department. School was already out for the day and the football team, pep band and spectator busses were able to depart safely for their game at Lake Country Lutheran. The leak was traced back to a boiler issue. Alliant Energy was called in and the building was given the all-clear around 7pm. That allowed the football team and students to get back into the building after the game. Mayville was also assisted at the scene by the Kekoskee and Knowles fire departments, the Dodge County Sheriff’s Office and the Dodge County Emergency Response Team.