Easter Egg Hunt at Slumberland in Beaver Dam
Join WBEV/WXRO and the Easter Bunny at Slumberland, Saturday, March 31st at 2pm for a FREE Easter Egg Hunt for kids 10 and under. Also take your own pictures with the Easter Bunny!!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Easter Egg Hunt at Slumberland promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WBEV/WXRO, 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916 (“GKB”) beginning on Saturday, March 31st at 2pm and ending on Saturday, March 31st when all of the eggs are found.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s): Be to Slumberland at or before 2pm on Saturday, March 31st. No sign up is necessary.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may go to Slumberland 1645 N Spring St, Beaver Dam, WI 53916 on Saturday, March 31st starting at 2pm and ending once all of the Easter Eggs have been found.
- How many eggs each kid can find and keep will depend on number of kids participating in the Easter Egg Hunt.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 10 years of age and younger. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GKB will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GKB will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- There will be a total of 500 eggs hidden in Slumberland. 350 for ages 6 – 10 and 150 for ages 5 and under. 10 of the eggs will have a slip of paper with a number written on it, the child who finds an egg with a numbered piece of paper will turn it in to the Easter Bunny for a special prize valued at $1.00. All remaining 490 eggs will have a bite-sized piece of candy in them.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that GKB may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of GKB management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Each participating kid will find their Easter Eggs at 2pm on Saturday, March 31st.
- Every participating kid will get at least one Easter Egg. Exact number will be determined by how many kids show up to the event.
- Participating kids must be present to win.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by GKB in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize(s) or prize certificate(s), GKB, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner(s) (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GKB that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, GKB reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winner(s).
- GKB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of GKB’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If GKB makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, GKB reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GKB reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of GKB, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, GKB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- GKB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by Monday, April 2nd to “Stop In and Win Country USA Tickets – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916.
Administrator: GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Sponsor: Slumberland 1645 N Spring St, Beaver Dam, WI 53916