(Dodge County) The Dodge County Highway Department will be applying an oil chip seal coat to several highways in Dodge County starting June 18, weather permitting. On the east side of the county expect work to be performed on the following roadways.
On the east side of Dodge County:
- CTH AY bridge at McArthur Road (Town of Theresa)
- CTH H bridge north of STH 28 (Town of Lomira)
- CTH S from Juneau to STH 67 (Towns of Oak Grove and Hubbard)
- CTH P from CTH O to CTH NN (Towns of Ashippun and Rubicon)
On the west side of Dodge County:
- CTH CF from STH 73 to CTH FW (Town of Westford)
- CTH G from Lowell to Beaver Dam (Towns of Lowell and Beaver Dam)
- CTH JK from CTH KW to CTH K (Town of Lowell)
The maintenance should protect the road surface form deterioration through oxidation. Because of the sealcoat process there could be loose gravel chips on the road surface, but the Dodge County Highway Department plans to sweep the roads twice and reapply traffic markings with the work hopefully being completed in one-month. The DCHD requests that motorists reduce their speed and observe posted signs and if possible seek alternate routes during the sealcoat process.