Company: Central Ag Supply Inc.
Location: Juneau, WI
Now hiring additional Service/Installation Technicians in Juneau, WI. A new experience at a different place every day. On the job training provided.
Central Ag Supply Inc of Juneau and Baraboo is a continuously growing company that provides professional sales and service to Wisconsin’s South Central and Eastern Dairyland.
Central Ag Supply is very progressive in the areas of implementing innovation and use of technology on today’s dairy farms. Through teamwork, professionalism and dedication to employee development, it is the company’s commitment and privilege to serve the needs of all Dairy Farms regardless of size.
Entry Level to Proficient in the Ag Industry or Service Trades
Responsible for the installation, routine service, emergency service, scheduled service and analytical system analysis for all types of dairy equipment, such as robotics, automation, and refrigeration that are sold and serviced by Central Ag Supply. Responsible for the constant increase in personal knowledge of proper installation, service and analytical techniques and requirements for all of the equipment sold and serviced by Central Ag Supply. Responsible for the constant increase in personal knowledge of the Dairy Industry and Cow Physiology as well as the importance of appropriate and properly maintained equipment, milk production and milk quality. Responsible for Central Ag Supply’s guidelines and requirements regarding a high degree of customer satisfaction through constant quality customer communications, complete proper documentation of customer service, and constantly maintaining and improving company image and reputation.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license and good driving record
- Basic electrical and mechanical aptitude a must.
- Refrigeration and welding skills a plus.
- Ability to work in all types of Wisconsin weather elements as well as conditions common to a dairy facility.
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis and up to 100lbs on occasion.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and ability to work independently.
- Ability to develop a skill set, gain product knowledge and apply common sense to resolve complex problems.
- Required to participate in the after-hours emergency service “on-call” rotation with the other service technicians.
- Attend company sponsored training courses at corporate training centers.
- Responsible for accurate and complete documentation required of a service technician for daily duties.
- Responsible for your assigned vehicle in regards to communicating all maintenance requirements, keeping vehicle clean, keeping an account of all tools assigned, and keeping account of all inventory.
- Required to display a high degree of professionalism, craftsmanship, work ethic, excellent attendance, teamwork attitude, and perform at a high level of efficiency.
Salary and Benefits:
Very competitive wages based on previous training and experience. Company provides full benefit package including health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, holiday pay, and company vehicle.
For a different experience at a different place every day, send your resume to Central Ag Supply P.O. Box 93, Juneau,WI 53039 or apply on line at http://www.centralagsupply.com/