“Daily Dodge Post-Season Baseball Pick’em”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Daily Dodge Post-Season Baseball Pick’em promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WBEV/WXRO 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916 (“GKB”) beginning on Thursday, October 4th 2018 at 12:01am and concludes with the final post-season game in 2018.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
- To participate in the Promotion, you may log onto dailydodge.com/contests and follow the links and instructions to enter the Promotion and submit your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted per game. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by GKB. GKB’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. GKB is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological problems. Each entrant must agree to GKB’s online submission release in order to submit his or her entry.
- Follow the online instructions to register for an account with your email address and password. Please remember this information so that you may return to the site to enter the Contest, make changes to your selections (“Picks”) prior to the posted deadlines and check standings and updates during the Contest. You may enter the Contest at any time up until the Final Entry Deadline, however you will accumulate points (each a “Point”) based only on Picks you have submitted and that are confirmed before the daily deadline for any given weekly Scoring Period. Daily entry deadlines for the first Scoring Period begin on or around Tuesday, October 4, 2018.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This contest is only open to legal US residents who are residents that live within a 100 mile radius of Dodge City, WI and are the age of 18 years or older. LIMIT one (1) entry (registration) per person AND per e-mail address. Multiple entries per person or email address will be disqualified. Employees of GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, GKB’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, or children) and/or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by GKB only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any GKB promotion.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide his or her complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GKB will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GKB will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- One grand prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The grand prize consists of the following:
The grand prize will be a pair of tickets to a mutually agreed upon Milwaukee Baseball home-game in the 2019 Baseball Season. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of GKB at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed 5 days before the scheduled game that the tickets are good for. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, winner assumes the risk of its loss. GKB is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that GKB may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of GKB management with respect to the Promotion are final.
Using the picks page (click “Make Picks”) provided, predict the winning team for all of the baseball games that are listed on that given Make Picks page each week. There are weekly Scoring Periods and entry deadlines posted for each weekly Scoring Period. Once you have submitted your selections (each a “Pick”) for a given weekly Scoring Period wait for the confirmation page to appear and check your Picks to verify that they were submitted successfully. To be eligible to accumulate points for a given date during a given weekly Scoring Period you must submit your Picks before the deadline posted. Only Picks that are submitted and confirmed before the posted deadline will be accepted and count towards your weekly points total. As per the scoring system, you will accumulate points based on a comparison of the actual game outcomes to the outcomes you predicted for each of the baseball games.
PLEASE NOTE: Once a weekly Make Picks page is posted, you can submit your Picks. You have until the posted deadline to change your Picks, but the last Picks you submit, and that are accepted before the deadline, are your official Picks for the weekly and overall Scoring Periods. If you submit an incomplete Make Picks page, you will be credited with points ONLY for those games for which you submitted correct Picks. No compensation will be made nor retroactive changes allowed to your Make Picks page once the daily entry deadline has passed.
For the purposes of the contest standings and updates (see Standings & Updates below) weekly Scoring Periods will consist of games played between Tuesday up to and including the following Monday of each week – with Monday being considered the final game of the week, the exception being the final scoring period, which will include ALL post-season games.
PLEASE NOTE: Each weekly Scoring Period will have multiple daily deadlines depending on the schedule for that given week which will be posted on the Make Picks page. Members are responsible for reviewing all daily entry deadlines in each weekly Scoring Period.
Selecting the correct home team win earns ONE (1) point (each a “Point”) and selecting the correct away team win earns TWO (2) points (each a “Point”).
No Point(s) will be awarded for any game(s) listed on the Make Picks page that is postponed, cancelled, delayed, suspended, or considered incomplete for any reason by 7 a.m. Eastern time on the next day immediately following the scheduled starting time of the game. Games that are ruled incomplete will not count towards the contest unless otherwise noted by the Contest Administrator.
6. Standings and Updates
The updated standings will be posted daily as applicable. Eligible members will be ranked in order from most number of points to least. Final, UNOFFICIAL standings will appear on-line immediately after the end of any given weekly and the Overall Scoring Period and, unless otherwise changed, will become final, OFFICIAL standings one week later.
7. Winners and Prizes
Overall Grand Prize Winners
There will be One (1) winning entry in the Overall Grand Prize Scoring Period based upon the most number of Fantasy Points accumulated from all Scoring Periods during the Overall Grand Prize Scoring Period (all post-season games).
In the event of a tie for a Grand Prize, the prize/s will be awarded using the following criteria, in the order listed, until all ties are broken:
1. The entrant who correctly predicted the total score in the Tiebreaker Game in the Overall Grand Prize period;
2. The entrant who came closest to predicting the total score in the Tiebreaker Game in the Overall Grand Prize period;;
3. The entrant who came closest (without going over) the total score in the Tiebreaker Game in the Overall Grand Prize period;
4. The entrant whose original registration was submitted at the earliest date (and time, if applicable) as recorded in the contest database entry log.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by GKB in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize(s) or prize certificate(s), GKB, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner(s) (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GKB that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, GKB reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winner(s).
- GKB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of GKB’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If GKB makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, GKB reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GKB reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of GKB, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, GKB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- GKB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by November 16th, 2018 to “Daily Dodge Post-Season Baseball Pick’em– Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by January 31st, 2019 to the above address marked “Daily Dodge Post-Season Baseball Pick’em – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of GKB and may be posted online at goodkarmabrands.com
Administrator: GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916