Daily Dodge Country Music Challenge
“Country Music Challenge”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Country Music Challenge promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WBEV/WXRO 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916 (“GKB”) beginning on Tuesday, November 6th, 2018 at 9am and ending on Wednesday, November 14th, 2018.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
- To participate in the Promotion, you may log onto dailydodge.com/contests/ and follow the links and instructions to enter the Promotion and submit your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by GKB. GKB’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. GKB is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological problems. Each entrant must agree to GKB’s online submission release in order to submit his or her entry.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 18 and older and who reside in our listening area. Employees of GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, GKB’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, or children) and/or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by GKB only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any GKB promotion.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide his or her complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.”
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and GKB will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. GKB will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- One grand prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The grand prize consists of the following:
(2) Two, three-day tickets to 2019 Country USA. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $400. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. GKB accepts no responsibility for repairing any real or supposed damage to any prize. The tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the 2019 Country USA event tickets.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of GKB at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. GKB is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that GKB may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of GKB management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Scoring Each question’s point value is indicated on the Entry Form. A correct answer will earn that value of points. An incorrect answer will earn 0 points.
- Standings and Updates
The updated standings will be posted daily as applicable. Eligible members will be ranked in order from most number of points to least.
- Winners and Prizes
The one (1) entrant with the highest number of Fantasy Points accumulated from all periods will be declared the grand prize winner.
Tiebreakers – In the event of a tie, the entrant whose original registration was submitted at the earliest date (and time, if applicable) as recorded in the contest database entry log.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: all winners are unofficial for a one week period following the conclusion of the Contest Period. In the event you believe that the standings are incorrect, please notify the Contest Administrator at the following e-mail address: [email protected] within the one week period at the conclusion of which time the standings will become final and official for the purpose of awarding prizes.
- The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of winning or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by going to the runner up of the contest. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by GKB in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize(s) or prize certificate(s), GKB, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner(s) (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless GKB, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of GKB that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, GKB reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winner(s).
- GKB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of GKB’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If GKB makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, GKB reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GKB reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of GKB, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, GKB reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- GKB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 to “Country Music Challenge – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by Wednesday, January 16th, 2018 to the above address marked Country Music Challenge – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of GKB and may be posted online at com
- By participating, all members agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor and the Contest Administrator, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. Winners will be notified by the Contest Sponsor via e-mail and/or telephone, within six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the standings become official. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and where legal, a publicity release, within fourteen (14) days after issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the above may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If attempted prize notification fails or the requisite documents are returned as undeliverable or are not returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt, prize may be forfeited in its entirety without further notice and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash and no substitutions are allowed (except by the Contest Sponsor due to prize unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted). All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned to members. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to correct all printing, typographical, or mechanical errors.
- Online entries by Internet will be declared and made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed, or interrupted connections, including Internet/Web-server/network/phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, legal restrictions, or other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor (in the Contest Sponsor’s sole opinion) corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper operation or play of the Contest. In any such event, select winners, either by highest scores achieved prior to event requiring such termination, cancellation or suspension or, if necessary, by random drawing from all eligible registrations received prior to event requiring such action.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant. Any attempt by an member to deliberately damage any website, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest, is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the member and seek damages and other remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law. By participating, each member agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and further agrees that: (i) if legally permissible, the Contest Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliate have the right to publicize his or her name, voice, city/state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation, authorization or remuneration; and (ii) the Contest Sponsor and the Contest Administrator and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage to member or any other person or entity, including personal injury, death, or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Contest.
- All federal, state, and local laws apply. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law. QUESTION? Click “Support” found on the contest site.
Administrator: GKB 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam WI 53916