|WAYLAND INTERN: ATHLETICS
Wayland Academy is seeking applicants for a Wayland Intern in the Athletic Department. The Wayland Intern position is a one year opportunity that begins on August 8, 2018 and concludes on May 31, 2019. It offers a competitive salary and housing. In addition, meals are provided when Wayland Academy classes are in session. Responsibilities include the following:
• Office management of the Athletic Department.
• Support of coaching staff.
• Responsible for coordinating the scheduling and payment of game officials.
• Coordinate athletic team transportation.
• Oversee the setup of facilities for athletic practice and competitions.
• Coach at least two sports during the school year.
• Supervise students in the dorms at least one night each week and one weekend per month.
• Other duties as assigned.
Applicants should submit a resume, three references, and a completed application.
Please go to https://wayland.org/jobs for an employment application and instructions on how to apply.
Job Type: Internship