Farm 40 Free Official Rules
WBEV 1430 & WXRO 95.3 FARM 40 FREE CONTEST
REGISTER TO WIN AT THESE SPONSOR LOCATIONS:
Jung Seed Genetics
Farmer’s Implement of Columbus
Gene’s Tires in Beaver Dam
Farmers & Merchants Union Bank
Central Ag Supply in Juneau & Baraboo
Ballweg Implement in Beaver Dam & Waupun
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Farm 40 Free promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WBEV 1430 and WXRO 95.3 beginning on February 4, 2019 through March 31, 2019.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may go to participating sponsor locations which will be announced on WBEV 1430 and WXRO 95.3, beginning at open of business February 4, 2019 and ending at close of business on March 31, 2019 and complete an official entry form (while supplies last) including first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number, and put the entry form in the registration box. All entries must be received by close of business March 31, 2019. The Station is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Participants may submit one entry per visit to participating sponsor locations.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in the service area of WBEV 1430 or WXRO 95.3 Employees of Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- “Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station promotion.”
Participants must be 21 years of age and actively involved in farming a minimum of 40 acres of corn. The winner must accept delivery of the prizes in the manner and on a time schedule prescribed by the prize providers.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- The prize winner will receive enough corn seed to plant 40 acres from Jung Seed (ARV of $4,500) and the use of a tractor for 40 hours (100 horsepower tractor on a mutually agreed upon date with an ARV of $1,400), provided by Farmers Implement of Columbus. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $5,900. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. The Station accepts no responsibility for repairing any real or supposed damage to any prize.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- The winner will be determined by a random drawing from the entries on April 8, 2019
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The winner will be notified by telephone using the telephone number provided on the winning entry. The winner will be notified on April 8, 2019.The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of winning or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other Good Karma station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by March 31, 2019 to “Farm 40 Free – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WBEV 1430~WXRO 95.3. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by May 31, 2019 to the above address marked “Farm 40 Free – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at dailydodge.com.
Sponsor: WBEV & WXRO Radio, 100 Bill McCollum Way, Beaver Dam, WI. 53916